Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Movies To Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit


Top Ten Books/Movies To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit OR Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween

I only like Child's Play, Child's Play 2, Child's Play 3 and Bride of Chucky. Seed of Chucky was stupid and I haven't watched Curse of Chucky.

BEETLEJUICE!, BEETLEJUICE!, BEETLEJUICE!


HOCUS POCUS. Who doesn't love this movie.

I love that Freddy Krueger always kill people in a different way and in there dreams. I don't know which ones is the best movie but I know some people don't like them all. Here are the movies:
A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child (1989)
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991)
Wes Craven's New Nightmare (1994)
Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

All three movies
Halloweentown
Halloweentown 2
Halloweentown High

I have never seen an ending like this before.

If you haven't watched this movie, DO IT!

I seen this the other day and I just have to put it on the list. Its so cute.

This might be more then 10. What movies have you seen on this list or watch every year to get you in the Halloween spirit?

No comments:

Post a Comment